View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 07:21 PM   #13
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
Oh, it for sure makes sense for THEM. Smartest possible thing they could do. Maximizes Steph's career and bridges the gap to post Steph relevance. I just don't get how you're pining for that if you're Giannis, unless he's just a huge fan of the bay area, I guess. And, if Milwaukee for some reason shifts into trade mode for him, I feel like they'll get much better offers than what GS can provide.
They have the #2 pick in a weak at the top draft and a top 3 wolves pick next season in a strong draft and Wiggins, who is useable, as salary match. What if they really like Wiseman or Devi and figure they can still be decent with Wiggins and the rest of remaining cast? Or they could quickly pivot to rebuild and sell Middleton and Lopez as well to the highest bidders. Bottom out and have two top 10 picks next season and more on the way for Middleton. I’m not saying they would or should. But they would have options.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote