View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 10:14 AM   #1024
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by raefformvp
I believe. In Avery I trust. Stick a fork in the Spurs, for they are done.

Mavs by 5.
Not a bad prediction if I do say so myself! I could not be more proud to be a Mavs fan right now. Not only have we outplayed the Spurs, but I think we have truly outclassed them. This team has matured so much since Avery took over. The best thing that could have ever happened to them! I remember early in the season if a team made a run like the Spurs have done the past two games, the Mavs would get nervous and blow any chance of winning the game. Not now. They are a true joy to watch. I'm more in love than ever with Terry. He's lucky I'm married or else he'd probably have to take out a restraining order.

Can't wait for game 5! Thank God we don't have to wait 3 or 4 days. Tomorrow night we could very well knock out the giant that we knew would be our biggest obstacle this year on the road to a championship. Greatness.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote