Thread: Mavs seeding
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 10:40 PM   #97
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

We are getting a lot closer to Cuban and Luka being thankful that there are play in games.

This roster is not worth any expectations. I wouldn't hate if we replaced Rick because he is not a fiery guy and doesn't motivate these kids. The system we run gives too much free reign for launching 3s. I'm tired of knowing before every game that we die if our 3% is low. We have no identity aside from give the ball to Luka and fvck off, if that doesn't work then jack off a 3. That's a coaching issue. IDC what people say in defense of Rick, we have funky rotations BUT the team just doesn't show up to fight. Rick is a great stabilizing demeanor but these young men might need someone yelling at them on occasion. I think most people agree that he is a better coach for veterans.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote