View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 09:59 PM   #6
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I'll post some favs later tonight when my mind is off the upcoming mavs game, but I recently just picked a book that looks really interesting.

It's called "Rumspringa" about how Amish teenagers are encouraged to go out and try drugs and sex and other stuff before they turn into Amish adults... haven't figured out the reasoning behind it but it sounds interesting. I had no idea such a thing happened.

anyway my favorite book is pretty stock, catcher in the rye.

For newer stuff.. I love anything David Sedaris writes.
David Sedaris is a fag. But of course, you knew that. I tried to read some of his stuff but just couldn't follow through with it. Not a fan of his style.

My favorite author is probably Kazuo Ishiguro. He's the guy who wrote Remains of the Day. That's a fine novel, but The Unconsoled is sheer and utter genius.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote