View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 11:32 PM   #31
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Thiggy said:
Quote:
Pick and Rolling Dirk with Mike James is...well it's not a very sound strategy. It makes it all the more worse that he was being guarded by Carlos freaking Delfino down the stretch. Just give him the damn ball in the mid or high post. Why are we PnRing with Mike James so that Lin can go 8 feet under the screen and dare Mike James to shoot a terrible shot? Why? Why? Why?
Correct me if I'm thinking of a different Mike James, but isn't pretty much ANY shot a bad shot for Mike James? That dude just doesn't need to shoot the ball...its an offense to not only my eye balls, but to good shooters everywhere.

Quote:
Why is a terrible Mike James playing down the stretch just because Collison picked up a couple fouls? Why is it ok when players blow right by Mike James but not when it happens to Darren Collison?
Carlisle really needs to stop jerking the kid around. Its going to retard the poor kid and stump any chance this team has to get the most out of him.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 01-16-2013 at 11:33 PM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote