View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 12:03 AM   #32
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I would say this to those that are "reporting posts" and demanding that things be changed:

This message board, while not a democracy, tries to function like one. This meaning we try to carry out the needs of the many over the needs of the few, and in this case, the one.

There is a very large gray area on the internet when it comes to dealing with what is insulting and what isn't. Of the supposed conservative roots of the party complaining in this instance, I would say the following: If you want us to start editing posts and changing the world for you, the one, i.e. "the minority", you may have to sacrifice all of your values along the way. Try to see the forest for the trees. No one is going to change the world and the way things are done for a minority group. (It doesn't make any sense. Unless you're a democrat)

Humor was clearly the intended message in the disputed link...As it is in almost every stupid dispute on this board. Deal with it.