View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 03:15 AM   #3646
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
I'm not sure that works, though, since Stack would still count 2 million against the cap. Haven't tried to work the numbers to back that up, but my guess is that 2 million would prevent Toronto from beating the Blazers' offer. I think the only way the Mavs get in on Hedo at this point is if Orlando's willing to play the S&T game themselves.
Hmmm...and if they tried to add that extra 2 million in salary to us to unload and make them clean and free that'll probably null out the idea for it...right?

The players may or may not be ideal but this seems like an ideal situation where Stack seems incredibly valuable to a team.