View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 05:23 PM   #6
Heezzi

Heezzi is a name known to allHeezzi is a name known to allHeezzi is a name known to allHeezzi is a name known to allHeezzi is a name known to allHeezzi is a name known to allHeezzi is a name known to allHeezzi is a name known to allHeezzi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Lol the problem for the Wiz is that Beal doesn't have to sign a max contract. He has a player option, and while we haven't seen someone turn down a max for the extra year and money, it wouldn't shock me. I mean, Beal hasn't even seen some of the success Portland has and Damian Lillard and that situation might be the best comparison. He could see where Dame is in that decision and think no thanks.

Not concerned with Dinwiddie and Bertans shooting numbers. Dinwiddie likely forced more shots up given that roster and Bertans will get way better looks. We will see.

Either way, the flexibility is key. Let's just say my thoughts about Beal are true. I could easily see an offseason where we sign Beal and then sign and trade Brunson to the Pacers for Myles Turner.

Dinwiddie
Beal
Luka
DFS
Turner

Never know, that's just one possible scenario, but shows what the FO might be thinking as far as beyond this season.

Brunson is a UFA.
Heezzi is offline   Reply With Quote