View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 08:39 PM   #9
Rostick

Rostick has a spectacular aura aboutRostick has a spectacular aura aboutRostick has a spectacular aura about

I don't get it. You basically gave away Porzingis for nothing. Maybe I am stupid. What am I missing?

Does anybody believe Dinwiddie and Bertans are anything more than 20-25 minutes rotation pieces? These guys are average at best and won't move any kind of needle. Add them to the list of Bullocks, Browns and all the other mediocre guys in which we put our hopes in for some reason (lack of any other choice, probably).

What's worse, this may suggest the FO is ready to let Brunson walk.

If they traded Porzingis for cap space, I guess they will have to prove it was the right deal, but we all know the Mavs' record at attracting free agents.

The team wasn't going very far with Porzingis either, and he's probably going to get worse with all the injuries, but at least you had some hope that if everything clicks at the right time, you could make some noise. And even if you do have to move him, this is the best you can get? Really? We gave up a pick too?????

I don't understand this franchise. Everything they do and have done seems idiotic to me, aside from drafting Dirk and Luka (I thought trading for KP was ok too, even if it didn't work out). Everything! I have never in my life had the opportunity to say "this was a smart move by the Mavs". I was too young for Dirk, and with Luka I just thought the others were complete idiots.

Imagine the Mavs under Cuban if Dirk wouldn't have been drafted. Worst franchise in the NBA.

If Luka leaves, I don't think they will get third time lucky.

Last edited by Rostick; 02-10-2022 at 08:45 PM.
Rostick is offline   Reply With Quote