View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 12:55 PM   #18
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog63 View Post
Food for thought:

Kristaps Porziņģis is the 68th player in the NBA with the most games missed this season, has played more games than DeAndre Ayton, Anthony Davis, Jimmy Butler, Damian Lillard and many other big name stars. KAT has also missed more games since KP joined Dallas.

Unless the med staff told the FO something we don't know about, this seems like a pretty massive overreaction by the FO. Big men miss games. They just do. The bigger they are, the more games they tend to miss. Lots of stress on their bodies/joints/etc.
Does that factor in games missed due to Covid though? I was just thinking last week how nice KAT would look here instead of KP. I think the initial shock of the trade has worn off. Sucks that we are stuck with Bertans and his trash contract, but SD should (hopefully) be a serviceable player. Only hope is that they both guys can get their stock to rise, and we move them in the offseason. KP has star potential, but I won’t miss wondering whether or not he is going to be able to play. Everytime he dunked the ball and landed on one foot I kept waiting for his leg to snap in half.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote