View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 04:38 PM   #27
sig

sig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the rough

I think chemistry issues between Luka and KP were to much to overcome. Last year was not pretty. I think Kidd is doing a good job and sold Luka on giving him the chance to make it work. I guess after a half a season Kidd threw in the towel. KP is talented and can score and defend some but they were never going to be able to rely on him. I doon't think they can move forward until he was gone but my idea of a step back to move forward was not this but getting at least a draft pick. I like Dinwiddie. Bertans? not so much but if he gets his 3 point game back he might be best shooter on team. Big IF. Brunson struggled against the Clips atheticism or maybe Luke Kennard's aura on the court freaks him out. I think Dinwiddie helps there and liken him to Livingston of the Warriors only @ something in the 25-30 mpg range. I think they believe they move some of these contracts easier in the off season

Pacers almost took THJ for LeVert? Really. Any link.

I think they will likely move Turner and Brogdon in the off season. Turner seems liek a 3 and D center and I haven't noticed him being much on PnR. They have draft picks and want to play Jackson. They can shop for another big in FA and/or use a pick on a big. What if they get luckky and win the lotto for Jabari smith to pair with Jackson. Turner I think is certainly gone in that scenario.
sig is offline   Reply With Quote