View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 02:23 PM   #35
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Ha! Mavs were never offered that and would never have turned that down.
I did a little digging and there is definitely some smoke there (including a quote from Raptors GM Bobby Webster) but you may be right. Webster phrased as something they considered but the contract length put them off. Interesting to know that other teams, even teams with great FO, were looking closely at KP. I still wonder if we could’ve gotten it over the finish line somehow by adding some more value. Maybe not. Though they went and made that bizarre trade for Thad Young so they were definitely dangling that first round pick around. Tells me somethijg about what they think of this years draft class too. Obviously not valuing that late teens early 20’s pick very highly.

Last edited by mac222b; 02-12-2022 at 02:25 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote