View Single Post
Old 04-14-2023, 10:00 AM   #235
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Luka is better when he's fully engaged

But I will say in late game situations I like the mentality of SGA and D.Fox much better than Luka

Those two dudes don't settle for as many 3's as Luka does latein Games

They always looking to attack the rim 1st keeping pressure on the defense

Luka imo tends to let the defense off the hook so often with step back 3's late I. Games

There were plenty of games and situations this year where I felt Luka could have gotten and taken smarter shots but way too often he would be too quick to just launch a 3

For the life of me I'm not sure why the mavs haven't primarily used Luka out of the post more to close out games. Dude is bigger and stringer than most defenders that he should be dominating late in Games inside especially with kyrie here.

It would stop the mavs from having wasted possessions down the stretch because they wouldn't be jacking up so many bad 3's in the 4th qtr if they played inside out with Luka as the post man
I'm sayin.

Luka on the block with Kyrie ball handling should be late game option #1. The Kyrie on the corner and Luka ball handling up top is a bad scheme.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote