View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 03:17 PM   #111
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Wasn't sure where to put this but I had a minature stroke when I read it:

Quote:
Shams (Portland)
Could the answer for Portland be not putting ridiculous lineups in? Nate ended the game half way through the second when he put in Aldridge with all small players. That is why the Blazers got killed on the boards. He played Roy way to long - he couldn't defend and he killed the offence. Also Nate tried Camby and Johnson for a few minutes and it was great but never went back to it. Thanks - trying to find hope.

John Hollinger (4:09 PM)
They basically have eight usable players. Nine with Johnson. So there aren't a ton of combinations available. After what happened in Game 4, he had to give Roy some run, and I don't think a Camby-Johnson combo can work for long unless they give out bonus points for a low body-mass index. And as for Aldridge and the smalls -- that's been Portland's most effective look all season. The Blazers' problem isn't coaching, it's that the other team is better than they are.
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...john-hollinger
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)

Last edited by bobbyfg7; 04-27-2011 at 03:24 PM. Reason: I made it better, faster, stronger
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote