View Single Post
Old 04-15-2022, 05:03 PM   #94
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Kevin Durant says hi
As I recall, Kevin Durant was coming back from a calf strain when he blew out his Achilles. So I am preparing myself for a Luka-less playoff run. I'd much rather lose to Utah in 4 than have Luka be gimpy into the next season.

And I say that as a person who was in the stands the night in 2003 when Dirk hurt his knee. That was before we knew he was bionic.

I found this when I Googled Durant calf and achilles injury.

"Durant had been dealing with a calf injury, on the same leg, for a few weeks before this Achilles injury. He missed several games because of the calf injury and was in his first game back in action...The calf and Achilles tendon are so interrelated that most times when one has a problem so does the other.

Hoping the NBA would overturn that tech has taught me, again, to be careful what you wish for.

Last edited by G-Man; 04-15-2022 at 05:12 PM.
G-Man is offline   Reply With Quote