View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 02:54 PM   #74
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Yeah, scrapping up something I posted in April of last year really got me.

You should read what Underdog just said about how salaries and role on the team matter. Oh and if you keep digging you'll see that I said Aminu wasn't worth that salary Portland offered him.

Oh and Aminu's performance this season is taken into account as well. Shot 41% from the field with a PER of 12. I'm glad he did well against GS, but all I said was people overrated these guys...not that I didn't like Aminu when he was here.

Nice try though.
lol, I was looking through some old repped posts of mine and happened to stumble upon that.

Wasn't trying to "get" you. More like busting your balls. Lighten up.

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote