Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 04:38 PM   #355
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
+rep. Thank you. I've read proposed deals where we get back our 2023 pick. That would be fantastic. So fantastic actually that I'm just going to assume it's not a realistic possibility.
Yep, I'd love to find a way to get Burks and our 2023 1st rounder back, hell any of the 1st they hold would be valuable and satisfy the Sepien rule.

I just have a bad feeling they will find a suitor for Burks and not need the Mavs...thus, eff Brunson.

On the other hand, apparently the Mavs have known the Knicks were the preferred destination for a while, according to Tim Cato. If that's the case, then 1) why tf would they not utilize the TPE and let it expire, and 2) why no engage NYK early on for SNT scenarios to get something back in return?
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote