View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 08:33 PM   #103
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Without looking at any specific stats, I would imagine you could draw observations like this on a lot of second bananas that tried to carry their teams in the playoffs. Gasol comes to mind, for instance.
I think other than his last full year in Memphis which had them facing Dallas, he held his own. If not twenty then nearly twenty points a game with shooting percentages above 50% on average.

I dunno, I'm just really hesitant with the idea of Joe on board. He's been used to being a number 1, he's gonna get paid like a number one and then he has to slide to the number 2 spot. With the money and expectations, he has to be a can't miss option.