View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 03:32 PM   #100
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog
it isn't the phraseology that is offensive, it is the lack of equal treatment.
I'm honestly not certain, Mavdog, whether being Liberal makes one incapable of grasping a larger point, or whether being incapable of grasping a larger point makes one more likely to become a Liberal. 'tis an interesting thing to ponder, but perhaps another time.

You are a correct, tho in an unwitting sort of way.

I do not view Hillary Clinton and McCain (eg, et al) as equals....if I did I wouldn't be quite so confident that Hillary will be the next president and dictator of these united states.

(and I might add....I'm almost postive that George W. Bush will not be the next electa-dictator of the united states, hence I'm not sure why you bring him into the equation)

cheers

Last edited by alexamenos; 01-26-2007 at 03:45 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote