View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 06:56 PM   #152
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
The thing I SERIOUSLY wonder: Does the stigma effect players in their decision process like this? Dirk is clearly a stud and an awesome player to have as your teammate, especially if you're looking for that running mate. But does the stigma effect the thought process of Wade/LBJ? A guy who is "not performing in the clutch" yadda yadda yadda...and then they see a guy like Bosh who hasn't done a lick of anything but has the hype train behind him.
I think it works like this: any guy in Wade, Kobe, LBJ's caliber looks and Dirk and thinks, "How many open looks would I get him and how much easier does he make it for me to get into the lane?" "Dirk could do his thing, and I would take over in the clutch."

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote