Thread: "Project"
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 08:30 PM   #127
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I bought a hard copy of Bryan's book because I didn't want to wait for the ebook.

But in general, no, not only do I not care about having the physical book, I very much prefer not to. Digital is easier to transport, easier to store, more immediate to purchase, and more convenient to read.

I've seen other people make this argument and I just don't get it. Did we go through the same thing when the ipod first hit mainstream? Because it's the same thing.
I understand the argument if it's something relatively worthless, like a webpage that you would read on a given day. I don't understand it when it's something that has some value in and of itself. (I.E., something that somebody might "sign.")
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote