View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #32
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
The Crowder comparisons to Carroll piss me off. Almost nothing in their games is similar.
Really? They are both "tweeners"(Carroll is a bit taller?- Crowder bigger built).
Neither have great handles or lift and so struggle to finish at the rim. Neither is a pure shooter with Crowder having much better potential in that regard. Both are scrappy hustlers on defense but struggle to match-up. Can u think of a better comparison? (not being sarcastic, just curious).

I still think Jae can be a useful player in the league. And I think he's one of the few youngish players Rick has handled properly minutes/exposure-wise(Barea excepted )in Dallas thus far. I'd like to see him continuing to get 12-20 mins per night, matchup dependent.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote