View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 01:19 PM   #241
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
God I hate Wade. The game suffers so badly from awful flops like that. And let's no forget that Ginobili is just as bad at stunts like like that which is probably why the commentators weren't showing any sympathy.
OK, give me an honest answer ... Do you think the Spurs in general and/or Ginobili in particular have flopped this series? When it came down to the Spurs/Heat, I was really ready to see a TON of flopping. But there hasn't been much imo and really only on the Heat side that I can think of.

Given that the Heat won by 2 points, should teams really start taking flop lessons from an acting coach? I'm being honest with this question, not sarcastic. Do we need Dirk, Monta, and Vince to start acting like they get hit about 3 times a game? It would have to be a veteran do this because obviously the league doesn't give the calls to the no-name role players.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote