View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 07:52 PM   #1009
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

A LeBron fan who is friends with me on Steam got mad at me for saying that the Mavericks will do better in the playoffs this year than the Lakers. lmao... but I suggested that LeBron has ONLY won because of the teammates he's had. I went as far as to suggest that D. Wade is better than him as well as Anthony Davis. Also I said that Kevin Love was the best Power Forward in the league when he left the Timberwolves to play with him in Cleveland. He was like... no... he was the 8th best Power Forward. BS. lmao... Anyway, I really said that the Mavericks will be the champs. He also told me that I probably think that Luka is the best player as well. I told him, "I know that Luka is the best player." Anyway, this friend is an NBA analyst. lmao