View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 07:20 PM   #2
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

One rumor seems to hold true with Garnett going to the Celts. I like this for both teams, Boston older and wiser and now very talented. Ray Allen is a great shooter and one of the best pure shooters in the game. Dirk is also. Nash can really shoot also. Then Pierce that can shoot with size and do more. Wally is good and tries hard. Garnett is great and can really shoot the ball.

All i can say, i wish i was the point guard for a team like this. Steve Nash might get 30 ast a night in Boston. Pick a point guard off the street that can atleast dribble and pass pretty good and even if he can't ever make a shot, the media is going to say wow the point guard for Boston this year has got great.

Smush Parker would be a superstar and maybe Thudley Hudson would be if he could not turn the ball over, with passing the ball to Garnett, Pierce, Allen and Wally. Boston needs a big mean center, that will elbow you, push you down and take up all the lane and do all dirty work for these guys. To come in and help them. Danny Ainge has saved Boston and his job.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote