View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 12:06 AM   #189
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
edit: oh yeah, and one time chumdawg got pissed off at me, cause i called him "chummy"...haha
I seem to recall bits and pieces of that episode, and I don't think it's true that I was pissed you called me "chummy." I think I was just testing your mettle, so to speak. You had a lot of vim and vinegar in the early going, which was cool. Too bad you went and got lazy!

On another note, I think the recent problems with epic fail threads around here is probably directly attributable to my finding Jesus when it comes to the Mavs and relinquishing the role of contrarian. No one left to fill those shoes but amateurs...
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote