View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 07:39 AM   #114
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn
"You can thank god, that those men obviously were not a dangerous gang of criminals, otherwise you would have been dead..."

Thugs and bullies are primarily looking for easy targets. They did not know who/what I was. Well dressed in a nice car armed in their neighborhood means I could be a worse criminal than they are.

Had they pushed the attack, I would have fought. Would I have died? Maybe. I'd take several of them out.

Point is simple. Unarmed, I would have been robbed/beaten. As it was, I was unchallenged.

I have found that to always be true. Thugs and bullies are not interested in a fight with someone who is not afraid of them.
Thats not my opinion. If these men would have been dangerous criminals, someone would have picked his gun and shot you. You can´t keep an eye on 10 guys. To use a gun in order to prevent 10 men from robbing you, only works against gangster wannabes...

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote