View Single Post
Old 09-11-2002, 10:14 PM   #9
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

<< If Stackhouse is so good, why do the Pistons practically give him away and throw in the promising foreign center? >>

They were talking about it on the Kings station here and they were talking about the rumors that Stackhouse and Dumars didn't get along, etc. About the inability of Stackhouse being more of a team player, despite his showing of that this past season.

I think it helps clear up some space for the Pistons. Stackhouse has 2 years left and was the 2nd highest paid Piston.

Hamilton and Davis were tied for 6th highest paid Wizard and both only have 1 year left on their contracts.

Most agree that Washington got the steal in this trade. I don't care for either Stackhouse or Hamilton, but I really don't care for Hamilton for some reason.