View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004, 06:18 PM   #1
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Trade Prediction Game?

Since I am so bored and we are all hungry for trades, I thought that I would post this for people to post what trade the Mavs are going to do next. The difference here is, I was thinking of making it a game with perhaps a prize or something involved. Why would I do this? I can't imagine anyone guessing what trade the Mavs will do next. The trades are always out of left field. Actually the Terry trade wasn't too surprising, because it was rumored before, except with Josh Howard in the mix.

However, I was thinking of making it, the winner who gets within 80% of what the trade will be, gets the prize. Nobody will get it on the dot (I.E. 2nd rounder thrown in, etc.)

Anyways, any ideas are welcome. The boards seem a little slow lately, and I wanted to do this to spice things up a bit.

If no one is interested, then just lock the thread up, but we should at least give it a chance. I haven't thought of any hard pressed rules or anything yet. I was thinking of a time limit though. Like if a trade isn't made before the first pre-season game, then the game is over for the time being.

Since August 24th is the deadline for Laettner and Stack, I was thinking of a rule before then too. Like if someone predicts the trade on that day, they get a bonus prize.

Anyways, these are just brainstorming, but I hope some people are interested.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote