View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 01:43 AM   #1641
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

And I also love the fact that video cards and quad-core processors/mother-board stuff is getting so darned cheap these days. I just ordered a nice, big, metal tower that will accommodate up to 6 fans, and that has a helluva lot of bays to fill up with hard drives, other useful stuff, as well as the two SLI-paired, overclocked 8600 video cards that I'm currently running with my older computer... I still need to buy the quad-core system core and a burning fast, gamer (even though I'm not really a gamer) hard drive (Western Digital Raptor, maybe), but I already have a big 450 watt power source, a SATA lightscribe DVD burner in the box, and a new media reader module in the box, so soon... so very, very soon... my new, home-built, big ugly desktop monster should come slouching to loud, hot, but extensively fan-cooled life ...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 06-09-2008 at 01:55 AM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote