View Single Post
Old 01-03-2003, 12:22 AM   #47
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< The mavericks shoot better than all of those teams. >>

Open looks are a rarity in the playoffs

<< The mavericks have a certified stud in dirk nowitski. >>

Who is being severely underutilized. Where are the low post plays? Those are the bread and butter plays in the playoffs

<< The mavericks have a huge shote blocker in bradley. >>

Yep - I hope he stays out of foul trouble.

<< The mavericks have the best fast break in basketball. >>

Fast breaks are rarer than hen's teeth in the playoffs.

<< The mavericks have the best zone defense in basketball. >>

The zone can be busted rather easily IF you have a disciplined team. Look what the Spurs did to us.

<< All of those teams HAVE been better playoff teams. >>

And I hope the Mavs will be the better playoff team this year [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

<< You are saying the current mavericks are winning with gimmicks. I respectfully disagree with that. This team right now is playing better defense than sacremento or la. >>

What is NVE/Nash if not a gimmick? Why do we still play small ball so much (although not as much as last year I'll grant you)?

<< This team is still winning even though they are shooting horribly from the 3pt line, so there must be more there than just a 3pt team. >>

I hope they are more than just a 3pt team because otherwise we'll get bombed in the playoffs.

<< Just because things have always been done one way doesn't mean that there isn't another way to do it. >>

I'm in total agreement with you. Just remember that only the successful explorers became famous. The rest were eaten by the bears.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote