View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:11 AM   #603
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

The only hesitation I'd have with White is there will be weeks where the action ping pongs between White and Julio. It seems like it's trending with White now, but that can easily change. Tony is also still effective in the offense so that's a weapon that can steal targets. If you're looking at a number one, that's not the most ideal situation to work with. In theory it is, but Julio, Tony and even Jacquizz could steal portions of the pie. Megatron is a beast and he's QB-proof. It doesn't matter who is slinging it, he'll be effective as long as he's out on the field. I can see why you'd do it, but I'd still have hesitations.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 10-05-2012 at 10:12 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote