View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:06 PM   #606
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I read an article yesterday talking different ways that teams are playing Megatron this year. It said that sometimes team are are actually putting a linebacker on him at the line of scrimmage and double coverage behind. My goodness! The article also quoted the coach, I think it was, saying that they will have to find other ways to get touchdowns. Not encouraging.

On the help/hurt question of having a stud #2 opposite you, I think it mostly comes down to how powerful the offense is in general. Atlanta is starting to look like an offense that afford a lot of mouths to feed.

If you think that last year may have been a bit of an outlier for Megatron, and believe that he will regress to the mean, then Roddy actually has slightly superior numbers over the last few seasons (in PPR).

Probably not much difference between the two, but I'm starting to worry that CJ's floor may now be lower than Roddy's.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote