View Single Post
Old 10-28-2023, 10:47 AM   #79
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I?m still beyond shock that Kidd reverted to THJ Kleber and Powell for the 4th quarter.

It took two games. And because Luka went nuclear, he?s going to keep going back to that lineup. Not going to be gaslit into watching 80 games of this garbage.

Also Luka leads the league in isos after two games. This is what the team is until Kidd is gone.
And it kills the brilliant Luka performance because it's right back to winning with Luka hero ball instead of smart team play. He'll be run down by midseason again.

But Kidd wants to coach hero Luka ball? Fine. Want to play THJ? Fine, we still need the shooting. Want to start DJJ over Green? I still kinda get it.

Benching Lively with 0 fouls shooting 100% from the field...FIRE THAT MAN!!!!

I watched the highlights and Lively was as disruptive as ever. 2 rebounds in 17 minutes isn't obviously good, but otherwise, he was super active.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote