View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 11:52 PM   #60
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
And one thing in particular that I really don't want to see a repeat of is DoJo getting garbage minutes in a three-guard lineup that early in a game against a troublesome rival. It may seem a minor thing, and the Spurs only outscored the Mavs by 5 in DoJo's four minutes, but it was during DoJo's stint on court that the Spurs' subs found their rhythm and got their confidence. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little miffed at Rick for that one. Cardinal, Yi and Brandan would all have been better choices for those minutes, IMO, and I don't think I'm getting carried away with hindsight by saying so.
Which just goes to show that if you think you can please everybody, you are sorely, sorely mistaken.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote