View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 11:43 AM   #152
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstergame View Post
Telephone-interview with German journalists, unfortunately, not translated.

Why do we see that shot so often in games, then?
- The opponents defend me quite hard and so it was logical because that shot allows me to create enough space. I can execute quite quickly and I have a good touch. If the balance is okay the prospects will be good for a successful shot.
- Holger Geschwindner (his mentor) doesn't like this shot... he thinks I try the fadeaway too often.
I think Holger is right and I hope the dirkster listens to him. I'd like to see quite a few quick fouls right into guys in this series. They always expect a fadeaway, a little more traditional shot into their grilll would get a couple of quick ones.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote