View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 09:16 PM   #1381
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I was thinking about this during tonight's Mavs-Cavs game, which Luka ended with 35 pts 13 ast 9 reb.

Is there any player in the league you'd trade Luka for? Anyone at all? Because for me the answer is no. There is only a tiny handful of players that you could even argue are better than Luka right now. Giannis, Lebron, Jokic, Embiid, Durant, Curry... Even those are arguable, and they're all much older than Luka. Luka's only 23 and has a very strong case for best player in the league.

Nobody his age or younger I think comes even close. No young prospect that I can see has a higher ceiling than Luka. Morant and Tatum are studs, but I don't think anyone would argue they're as good as Luka. We don't know what Zion's ceiling is, but we know he's very injury prone.

As an individual player, Luka's in the place that guys like Duncan and Kobe were at the same age- poised to dominate the league for years and years to come. The only difference between him and them is he hasn't Hall of Fame teammates to help him win titles early in his career.
I think Giannis is the only person I’d consider, but even then I’d rather have Luka.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote