View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 08:51 PM   #1392
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

You know, I'm actually not that surprised. I gave it about 50/50. I think anyone with functioning eyeballs could see that tech was ridiculous, and I think the league officials are smart enough to know that suspending one of the league's biggest stars for the final game of the season which might very well effect playoff seeding off of such a plainly ridiculous call would be a really bad look. Once Brothers clarified today that Luka did not use any profanity and that he just gave Luka the tech for "excessive complaining," I kind of figured the league might rescind the tech.

Good call. Now let's hope Golden State loses a game.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote