Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 12:58 PM   #26
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
If only we had drafted Maxey or Bane or Bey.

Everything that is wrong with this team has nothing to do with the players on it. It has to do with who put this team together and the previous FO mishaps.

But Powell is a unique one. He is to blame for the players who think he is their heart and soul, the coach who plays him, AND the FO who wouldn't trade him. Hard to get rid of a guy that has the backing of everyone. Someone needs to step up and have a reality check. Hopefully Nico can do it.

Good new is that Luka, Brunson, and Dinwiddie are good enough to get to you to the WCF. I think Spencer will do well having a full training camp and a more defined role.
Bane was a fn no brainer and the extent of my scouting was watching every TCU game that he played. I'm not sure how we justified actually selecting a raw JGreen when we needed a plug and play next to Luka. Bane was ready to sbe a starter right out of the box, especially here. He shot lights out, can floor it, can pass and was a fairly salty defender. But hey...his fn arms are short.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote