Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 11:29 AM   #37
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I'm guessing Boban is finally over the hill, but he averaged 11/8 last playoffs. Even if it's a Chris Kaman 11/8, meaning no defense, it's more than Powell is giving us.

But why not Chriss? The guy PLAYED for the goddamn Warriors. This lack of making any lineup change is truly bizarre.
What's bizarre is the mavs mult-year fetish with sticking with Powell - turnstile D, no rebounding, but he might get 2 lob dunks a game and look like an all-star in trash time against end of bench players. I have complained about him for so many years that I've finally been beaten down to the point of silence for the most part.

Anybody remember people on here defending him as a much improved 3-pt shooter several years ago and actually insisted that DP was one of the best 3-pt shooters on the team? LOL

Last edited by turin; 05-24-2022 at 11:32 AM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote