View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 02:11 AM   #96
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Listen, Hardy is gonna be a lot better playing with better talent around him. Our SL team just sucks. He has also sucked, but his role for next season will be fine as a 12 mpg guy off the bench to score. Mavs have the overall talent to hide his weaknesses.
If this kid is playing 12 mpg next year then that means someone else ahead of him sucks

I haven't posted much about him but like a said a week ago after seeing him up close in action dude needs to spend the year in the G-League

He literally offers you nothing if he's not hitting shots and he's a THJ clone in that respect.

Possibly in a year or two he'll work himself into a 12 MPG type of player but I'd be shocked if he see's the floor much this year.

There was a guy last year on SL that I feel is better than Hardy. Carlik Jones he plays with better IQ and better shot selection overall. But hey I get it Hardy has more reputation being a much higher rated prospect coming out of HS.

But I would be real cautious of this guy because there's a strong chance he doesn't really pan out.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote