View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 12:09 PM   #1
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts
Default 12 Explosions in Iraq Kill at Least 152

I wonder if those 152 people and their families are happy Sadaam is no longer in power? I wonder if the 1800 U.S. soldiers and their familes are happy we are over there helping Iraq- or are we helping Iraq? What exactally are we getting accomplished anyway?. Al-Qaida sure seems to be doing what they want, when they want. Speaking of Al-Qaida, werent they responsible for 9/11 in the first place? Hmmm..weird, I would have thought we would have focused on that group first? Instead, they are branching out even further now- causing more problems than ever before...imagine that..Thank God the U.S. can multi-task (at least DrBio thinks they can)

12 Explosions in Iraq Kill at Least 152

AP - 42 minutes ago
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A dozen explosions ripped through the Iraqi capital in rapid succession Wednesday, killing at least 152 people and wounding 542 in a series of attacks that began with a suicide car bombing that targeted laborers assembled to find work for the day. Al-Qaida in Iraq claimed responsibility. The one-day death toll was believed to be the worst in the capital since major combat ended in May 2003, and Al-Jazeera said Al-Qaida in Iraq linked the attacks to the recent rout of militants from the city of Tal Afar by U.S. and Iraqi forces