View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 12:41 PM   #25
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
The ultimate, ultimate, ultimate redemption

would be beating the Heat in the 2011 finals.
It would be awesome to redeem themselves against Miami...especially now that they are by far (or at least perceived by most basketball fans) recognized as the NBA's talented team. They are much better than the rag-tag team that upset us in 2006...

The 2006 Miami team was a nothing team...the following year they were horrible...No rights at all for winning the championship...But they did it...The refs made it hard, but Mavs were just mental/emotional midgets at the time...

This team is different, and that I like the fact that we are going in as the underdogs.

If we manage to beat the Lakers, I want them to be careful about the semi-finals. OKC or Memphis will be considered underdogs, and could lay a whipping on us...I would hate for the Mavs to overlook our next opponent.