View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 11:42 AM   #8
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn
"rather transparent rationalization"

I presume that you are indicating that I am clearly a WASP (white anglosaxon protestant) and political conservative and that I am rationalizing my support for the current administration.
this was the furthest thing from my mind....I was saying nothing more than exactly what I said -- often a politician's primary motivation is in preserving his or her power.

beyond that, you basically lost me when you started giving me a rundown on the various colors of your family.

cheers