View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 02:30 AM   #124
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
It's not Roy, it's Tony. Roy is running wide open for a significant percentage of the game, and that's with plantar fascitis. I had two buddies at the game tonight who both independently commented that Roy was consistently beating his man.

The guy is a playmaker, just like TO. He has a chance to be as good as TO by the time he hits his prime. I'm really disappointed that he and Tony haven't gotten a rapport yet.
I have no doubt in Roy's skills and what not...but I mentioned this when Roy came in and Romo was hurt: it was the worst time for that trade to happen, for the short term. I'm sure they will be ok going into next year and beyond but who really cares about that right now?

I'm not going to pretend to know the ins and outs of QB to WR connections, but if you just became teammates, there needs to be several workouts together I would imagine to get on the same page. Maybe they have had all of that and it's still crap and that's on Romo. Whatever it is...it's not right.