View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 11:17 PM   #523
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpospoke View Post
So they played 100 games and we got exactly what we knew would happen last summer.

zzzzzz..... The Celtics and Sixers need to get great fast to make this worth watching. But the Warriors probably win again next season too. Unless they get some real injury problems and not that fake Iggy injury that reduced them to just fielding 4 All Stars.

------------------

So Warriors in 4 in the Finals. Do they win by an average margin of 10 or closer to 20? I guess that's something to watch the score on my phone for. No way I'm watching the actual games.
It's been like this for a while though. It's been like this since 2010. It's just over the last 2 years there has been a super team on both sides. Well Cavs aren't a super team anymore the East is just shit. But since 2010 I've never thought for one second that a team other than Lebron's would make the finals. It's just been the last 2 years that the West has been just as predictable. And when Lebron leaves the Cavs for Philly it will be Philly who makes it next year against the Warriors.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote