View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 10:52 AM   #66
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
Bush a terrorist? I'd say no, and Obama certainly isn't, but unlike McCain and probably just about any other fella who has ever run for the presidency of these United State, the One has associated with terrorists.
Personally, I don't think either Bush or Obama are "terrorists by association"...

The point I was trying to make is that just about EVERY politician on the planet has dealt with unsavory characters at one time or another - it comes with the job...

If we shifted our view from terrorism to organized crime, it would be very hard to find an "honest" politician in Washington D.C. - not that everyone is "in on the take," but that large-scale criminals tend to dabble in politics...

If a politician wants to build a road in Rome, he has to deal with the Mafia - that doesn't make him a criminal...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote