View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 12:23 AM   #4
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I'm not sure why so many are playing around now when the media loves these things and looks for them. It happens on both sides, dems and reps. W is doing the right thing, laying low and as Ensign, Sanford have fell off the wagon and Allen fell off, Jeb is looking better. Now will the public forget about the Bush/Clinton name and give them a chance? Not sure or they can say oh no another Bush and Clinton and say no way. It is hard to tell. W made it very hard on Jeb but we will have to see how things play out. It is along ways from the pres election and anything can happen but i predict Obama will beat any rep against him and beat him or her fairly easy. It is not so much one on one or rep against dem right now but the gop is losing their base daily. If the dem party keeps sweeping down from the northeast and starts to get more foot holds in states like nc, sc, ky, va, wv, and who knows about al, ms, tnand ga. Those states will be very hard for the dems to get a leg up.

The big news is NV, CO, IA and even McCains state of AZ is slipping and yes it is still gop but not as much as you think. Even places like nd and sd slipped alot and no they are not many electorial votes (sd and nd) but it makes the gop party have to work in places they never have had to before. Some of those were always automatic red states. NV, CO are huge and the dems are widening things in those red states and Ensign hurt bad. SC and NC along with VA will hurt bad also. SC has been red and was red last election but things like this makes it slip bluer.

The bigger picture as one party makes blunders of this nature, it gives the other party more clout in the places where the blunder happened. Most of the time and can filter into near by states of where the blunder occured. If i was a politician on either side, i would sure try to keep my britches up while i am in office.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote