View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 01:49 PM   #12
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Look, I'm all for a multitude of threads, it helps to keep everything easy to find...but it appears that some moderators around like to combine threads for some reason.

Being as a thread has been started about the "Missing Govenor", the fact that he has been found and with some extra-marital activity is basically the same topic.

Much more the same topic than the recent activity by the mods to move a thread talking about USA victory over Spain into a random who's your futbal team thread.

But hey, I'm not a mod...if I were, I would allow many threads...seems to me that the mods are selective as to what is and isn't a double thread, but this is clearly as obvious of a double thread as I've seen on this board.

But hey, that's from the department of the obvious, unless of course your one of those moderators...as a disclaimer this doesn't reflect on ALL moderators, but as we don't know which moderators are making the random decisions, then you get lumped into one group. No doubt there are some high quality moderators who don't stoop to the low-class levels of other moderators, for you, I salute you!!!
Off-topic, some?

You really should have created a new thread for this rant!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-25-2009 at 01:51 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote