View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 02:48 PM   #14
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I think Usually Lurkin hit the nail on the head with maybe why it seems more with elected officials. It has been reported and said it has always been very high thorugh out the years and not always reported untill later in life but remember the tabloids and media know the people and audience get off on this, so they are looking hard for the next official with his britches off. It sells, it brings an audience to them.

The dem gov from ny seemed to have gotten comphy with his prostitute and probably thought he was sneaking good. The same with John Edwards feeling he was probably hiding it. Ensign alot like Edwards but then i think she wanted money for her to stay quiet. The one that gets me scratching my head is Sanford. This guy was having probs at home and his wife and she knew and his family knew and instead of hiding it or being careful, this guy was off to trips to South America and wasn't careful at all. Almost like, please catch me.

Vitter was alot like the gov from ny and trying to be careful. It's hard to understand why they would take this huge a risk with their wife, kids and being an elected official but i think Usually Lurkin answered the why the best any of us could.

Any after this should know, stop now because the media loves it and sniffing around looking.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote